Ubisoft Forward Live will feature Avatar, Assassin’s Creed, a mystery game, and more
Ubisoft’s upcoming event in June is confirmed to feature its biggest franchises and its most anticipated upcoming games, but the publisher has also hinted at a mystery announcement during the show.
- Ubisoft Forward Live is back, and a teaser trailer has been released, revealing a few of the games that will be featured at the event on June 12. Assassin's Creed Mirage, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, and The Crew Motorfest were all mentioned as having live reveals at the show, most likely gameplay, with release dates set for the second half of this year.
- A piece of black and gold material is shown on a TV near the end of the short trailer, with one of the viewers asking, "Wait, what's that game?" It's possible that the unknown game is one of the projects that the public is already aware of, such as the delayed Skull and Bones, Massive's open-world Star Wars title, or yet another Assassin's Creed game. However, we might see something completely new and unexpected.
- Riders Republic and Assassin's Creed Valhalla fans, as well as those looking forward to Assassin's Creed Mirage and Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora, can watch live for the required amount of time to earn in-game items in the form of Twitch drops. Although the show starts at 7:00 PM CEST, the pre-show begins 15 minutes earlier, and there will be more "surprises" after the show, so you'll have plenty of time to get your hands on the rewards.
More Ubisoft news:
- Despite a seven-year development cycle, BioWare's Anthem was completed in just 15 months, according to a former developer. The developer and other team members allegedly worked up to 90-hour work weeks for nearly a year and a half.
- Microsoft could have hinted at a new Psychonauts game being shown at the Xbox Summer Showcase in June. The Xbox Australia Twitter account posted a tweet with the letters "PSYCHO XXX" inside a naughts and crosses grid, implying that a third entry is on its way.