Activision is currently looking for 2024 interns
Activision, the publisher of Call of Duty, is now seeking candidates for its 2024 internship program in a variety of departments.
- Activision Blizzard is accepting applications for paid 2024 summer internships in its art, design, management, and engineering departments. The positions are available in various locations across the United States (mostly California), with all interns paid between $20 and $50 USD per hour.
- The program will last 12 weeks and will begin in late May or mid-June. Applicants must be living in or willing to relocate to the US and graduating from college between December 2024 and July 2025. Interns must also be comfortable working in person at one of the company's offices, as remote work is not on offer this year.
- Activision's skills and qualifications vary depending on the role, with engineering positions typically requiring proficiency in a popular programming language, while artists must be familiar with programs such as ZBrush and Maya. Applicants are also asked to submit code samples and portfolios for relevant roles.
- Anyone interested in working for one of gaming's biggest publishers can find all of the available internships here.
More Activision news:
- Activision has released a new "Intel Drop" for the upcoming Modern Warfare III, allowing fans to see the remastered versions of classic Modern Warfare 2 (2009) maps for the first time. The overall layout and feel of the maps appear to have been retained in the new game, but some adjustments have been made to accommodate the new movement in MW3, as shown in the video.
- Treyarch's 2025 Call of Duty title is said to follow a similar format to Infinity Ward's Modern Warfare II and III, with content from its 2024 entry transferring over, and maps from fan-favorite Black Ops 2 returning with a fresh coat of paint.