Teravision Games is looking for talented and highly motivated VFX Artists to help us build our next unannounced AAA game. You'll work with the Art Director, Technical Art Director, and Engineers to bring amazing visual effects to life.
- Experience making optimized effects for video games or equivalent experience.
- Strong sense of timing, form, color, and composition.
- Knowledge of basic 3D math.
- Ability to keep a consistent style throughout production.
- Receptive to constructive feedback and willing to work through an iterative process.
- Excellent communication skills.
- English level : Reading: High / Listening: Medium / Speaking: Medium
- 2D animation experience (for particle sprite animations).
- Simulation experience with Maya, Houdini, FluidNinja, etc.
- Unreal Engine Chaos and Niagara systems.
- Console experience (Xbox and/or Playstation). * Python Scripting
- Produce outstanding 3D content for real-time VFX.
- Strong technical knowledge and artistic abilities working with sprite-type particles and materials within a game engine.
- Collaborate with the rest of the development team to make the best game possible.
Note: TG headquarters are located in Bogotá, Colombia; nevertheless, you can work remotely, so you do not need to live in Bogota.