Keywords Studios Mexico is looking for experienced gamers
The Video Game and Software Tester is responsible for daily test operations. The candidate who fills this position will be responsible for reproducing and reporting bugs in the client and company databases, as well as collecting various test metrics as warranted by test plans.
This list is not intended to detail all aspects of the assigned work but is representative of the job's overall responsibilities.
- Video Game and Software Tester using the Keywords testing processes and test cases to ensure the highest possible quality software is released to the market
- Find defects and enter them into the bug database quickly, effectively and clearly by using the set terminology provided.
- Find defects, investigate their source and enter them into the database.
- Help troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Strong written communication skills in English.
- Knowledgeable video game player.
- Keen eye for details, defects and inconsistencies.
- Honest & open communication.
- Ability to actively listen to instructions and execute tasks communicated.
- Basic programming skills are desirable.
- Living in Mexico City or Estado de México
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Collegue education preffered but not required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Salary: $10,000 gross (before taxes).
- Law Benefits.
- Schedule: From Monday – Friday (8am – 5pm)
- Career path.
After 3 months:
- Medical expenses insurance.
- Saving funds.