Apex Legends on the hunt for remote play testers
by Adam Fitch ·
Electronic Arts has opened up a host of exciting new play testing opportunities for Apex Legends.
The story: They're quite rare listings for an AAA game.
- The publisher has released a slew of new opportunities for those looking to work for the company.
- Among the new additions are four remote jobs that will excite those who work in Quality Assurance (QA)!
- More specifically, Electronic Arts has opened up four temporary, remote roles for testers to help it "better understand" the playing experience on Apex Legends.
The roles: Let's take a look at the four listings.
- EA is hiring for a remote play tester that's based in Nevada with fixed hours of 10:00am - 7:00pm (PST).
- It's also looking for a remote play tester in Arizona or Utah with fixed hours of 11:00am - 8:00pm (MST).
- There's also a role for a remote play tester across Arkansas, Minnesota, or Texas with fixed hours of 12:00pm - 9:00pm (CST).
- Finally, there's an opening for a remote play test in Florida or Georgia with fixed hours of 1:00pm - 10:00pm (EST).