New York City's new law reveals AAA gaming salaries
by Adam Fitch ·
Wikimedia Commons: chensiyuan
As of November 1, the majority of employers based in New York City have to list salary ranges on job listings. As such, we have now a window into what AAA gaming jobs in the area pay.
Beyond the call of duty? One of Activision Blizzard's job listings now has a salary attached.
- While Activision Blizzard is currently hiring for a Lighting Intern and Product Marketing Manager in New York City, only one of its job listings reveals a salary.
- The role of Content Marketing Lead, which will "play an important role" in growing the company in advertising, pays between $107,975 and $147,910 and is specific to New York City.
- As per Salary.com, the average salary for a Content Marketing Manager in New York City is $89,578 with an average range of $79,923 and $97,665.
Epic salaries? Let's take a look at some of the jobs available at Fortnite developer Epic Games.
- Senior Product Managers for Epic can expect to bring in between $186,700 and $241,600 on an annual basis.
- If you want to work as a Legal Data Analyst for the company in New York then you can expect to receive between $126,200 and $163,400. As per ZipRecruiter, the average salary for a Legal Data Analyst in New York is $60,495.
- A Senior Data Analyst can earn between $162,800 and $210,700 while Senior Data Scientists can rake in between $196,600 and $246,700. The average salary for a Senior Data Analyst in New York is $115,788 as per Built In NYC, whereas Glassdoor states that the average salary for a Senior Data Scientist in the city is $145,833.