KRAFTON is hiring for its unannounced fantasy game
South Korean developer KRAFTON is officially hiring for its new, unannounced fantasy game.
The game: It's being developed by the company behind PUBG.
- The title is based on a series of fantasy novels by Lee Yeongdo named The Bird That Drinks Tears, as per the official website.
- Development of the game is in its early stages but we know that it'll bring the story from the novels to life with "fantasy races, beautiful, haunting landscapes, and gripping, immersive, and poignant stories."
- It's described as KRAFTON's next big IP and the company is already building the team that will work on bringing it to fruition.
The jobs: The company wants highly experienced individuals to bolster the core team.
- At the time of publication, KRAFTON has 22 jobs listed for the unannounced game on Hitmarker.
- The majority of the current opportunities are based in Amsterdam, Netherlands and offer numerous employee benefits.
- Among the roles available are Lead 3D Artist, Gameplay Programmer, Technical Art Director, Environment Level Artist, and Character Artist.