Ubisoft Barcelona, part of Ubisoft’s international network of production studios, has developed for over 20 years a strong expertise in the production of videogames from a large variety of genres and platforms. The Studio is continuously looking to grow its team with highly professional, passionate and talented people.
During these years, the studio worked on the following franchises: “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®”, “Assassin’s Creed®” , “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” or “Star Trek™: Bridge Crew” on VR…
During these years, the studio worked on the following franchises: “Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon®”, “Assassin’s Creed®”, “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” or “Star Trek™: Bridge Crew” on VR…
The team is currently working on the “Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege” Live Game, "Beyond Good & Evil 2" and unannounced AAA projects.
We are looking for a Intermediate/ Senior Development Tester who will join the team of a project currently in development.
In the role, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Identify bugs, regressions, and stability problems in the various versions of the game.
- Write moderately complex C++ code to test systems.
- Automate tests using existing test frameworks.
- Use the in-house game editor to create testing environments for new engine features.
- Develop test strategies.
- Actively enforce quality control over various aspects of development.
- Maintain and update the bug database.
- Coordinate efforts with a team of testers in other studios.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and spoken (including English).
- Autonomous and proactive attitude.
- Technical formation in computer science.
- Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence.
- At least 3 years of software development experience.
- Prior experience in quality teams in the video game industry.
- A deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases, debugging and profiling.
- Experience in using test frameworks (i.e. Google Test).
- Experience developing test automation in C++.
- A strong understanding of development processes and the different needs of a team throughout the development cycle of a AAA game.
- XBox/ PlayStation console experience, including relevant development tools.
Few words about Ubisoft Barcelona studio:
The studio is located in one of the most popular urban area of Europe: Barcelona! I bet that you know Barcelona for sure! Either for its amazing architecture, monuments and parks, famous nightlife with bars, restaurants and clubs, super weather and beaches, popular sport culture or for its great life quality.
Here in Barcelona, as well as in the studio, you will meet people from around the world, eat hundreds of different food, play different sports, talk about art and history, share amazing life experience with creative, open-mind and dynamic people. Exciting no?
As employee as much as citizen, we encourage you to inspire the world and build the future! We promote a friendly, creative and passionate culture for our talented team to produce the best AAA games in the videogames industry. We also encourage all our employees to invest time in playing any type of games, and if it’s together, even better!
In Barcelona studio, everyone feels like at home!
Are you ready to join the Ubi family for your new challenge? We are already excited to have you!
List of benefits:
- Monthly Restaurant tickets
- Preferential price for medical insurance
- Sports / activities deal
- Access to transport tax deductions
- Free access to all Ubisoft games (PC)
- Discount for Ubisoft console games
- Fresh fruits / drinks
- Friday Morning Breakfast
- Friday afternoon free
- Flexible working hours
- Team building events
- Assistance for opening Bank account
- Assistance for house contract/ documentation review
- Assistance for local registration (NIE, SSN, Tax)