tinyBuild is a video game label started in 2011 with the idea of creating long-term, recognizable franchises by partnering up with talented developers from all over the world. We’ve released dozens of games, including Hello Neighbor, Graveyard Keeper, SpeedRunners, Potion Craft, Not For Broadcast, and more. Headquartered in the Seattle, Washington area, the company now has studios across the US, Netherlands, Serbia, and Ukraine.
We've got a great opportunity for a creative and talented Social Media Marketing Manager to join our team, to help build and manage a community of passionate gamers for our upcoming projects. You will own the community management and the social media execution of a larger marketing strategy for your titles, from creating and developing communication strategies to day-to-day engagement with players.
You will have the option of working remotely worldwide on a US East coast schedule, or onsite at one of our various offices scattered across the world!
- Demonstrated success building and managing communities for videogames;
- Love reaching out to people and connecting with them, with a passion for empathetic and authentic communication;
- Social media is your natural habitat: you know how platforms such as Twitter, Reddit, and TikTok work, the cultures of these online spaces, and the trends that emerge there (including memes!)
- Excellent understanding of Discord and experience communicating to game communities on the platform;
- Experience with creating video and static content in Premiere, DaVinci Resolve, Photoshop, GIMP, or similar tools;
- Extensive knowledge of the videogame industry and culture;
- Fluent written and spoken English, with command of other languages a plus;
- An appetite for learning new things;
- An inveterate gamer!
- Working with your product group and development teams to build social media strategies, translate them into concrete plans and campaigns, and execute them;
- Ideating and creating the social media content (whether video, static, or prose) that builds a community of passionate fans;
- Own the social media marketing for a few titles, growing their communities from the announcement through launch and beyond;
- Maintaining close communication with our players across different channels (Steam, Discord, Twitter, etc.);
- Working on a diverse portfolio of creative and exciting PC and console games from all over the world;
- Joining a rapidly expanding company with lots of opportunities for personal growth
- Support for professional development courses;
- Having the option to work remotely on a flexible schedule;
- Traveling to industry and consumer events, to represent tinyBuild and connect to partners and players;
- In addition to unlimited annual leave, two weeks of company-wide holidays per year, during which the whole company shuts down!