Every day, tens of millions of people from around the world come to Roblox to play, learn, work, and socialize in immersive digital experiences created by the community. Our vision is to build a platform that enables shared experiences among billions of users. This is what’s known as the metaverse: a persistent space where anyone can do just about anything they can imagine, from anywhere in the world and on any device. Join us and you’ll usher in a new category of human interaction while solving exceptional challenges that you won’t find anywhere else.
Senior Software Engineer- Compute Infrastructure
As a software engineer in the Infra Compute organization you will create, support, and evolve the compute infrastructure at Roblox as we build out Roblox's Private Cloud.
The Infra Compute organization oversees:
- Container orchestration and cluster management
- Service-to-service communication and networking (including Service Mesh and the API Gateway)
- Scheduling, provisioning, and management of the growing Roblox machine fleet
Come help us create, support and evolve the infra that manages the millions of containers that serve hundreds of millions of requests per second.
- 3+years of industry experience
- Care deeply about production health and reliable, sustainable production systems
- Love for building and supporting networks, systems and large scale distributed infrastructure
- Customer, team, and quality oriented
- Like getting things done
- Create, build, and support the cluster management, and service infrastructure that powers Roblox
- Industry-leading compensation package
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- A rewarding 401k program
- Flexible vacation policy
- Roflex - Flexible and supportive work policy
- Roblox Admin badge for your avatar
- At Roblox HQ:
- Free catered lunches
- Onsite fitness center and fitness program credit
- Annual CalTrain Go Pass