Come join Bethesda Game Studios, the award-winning development team behind Starfield, The Elder Scrolls and Fallout. Bethesda Game Studios strives to offer its employees a well-balanced home and work life by providing competitive salaries, a generous benefits program, and offices located in some of North America’s best cities.
With a goal of creating a culture as fun and diverse as our games and our players, we welcome applicants with unique skillsets, experience levels and backgrounds. If you are passionate about making a meaningful contribution to some of the most significant games in the industry we’d love to hear from you!
Your Daily Life at Bethesda Game Studios
As Gameplay Programmer, you will:
- Implement and support game systems, mostly written in C++;
- Test and refine systems throughout the development cycle of the project;
- Work closely with design and art disciplines in the development of features;
- Write clear, maintainable, portable code;
- Participate in code reviews.
What Makes you S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, other comparable degree area, or comparable experience;
- You have 2+ years professional software development experience;
- You have solid C++ knowledge;
- You possess solid architecture and system design ability;
- You have solid analytical and mathematical skills;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability.
- You possess the ability to fearlessly jump into large, existing code bases;
- You are experienced with optimizing code for memory and CPU utilization;
- You have strong familiarity with Bethesda Game Studios games.