OTK launches PC building company Starforge Systems
Content creation collective OTK has announced its own PC building company, Starforge Systems.
The company: OTK is diversifying its offering.
- Starforge Systems is joining the competitive landscape of PC building, utilizing components from brand partners.
- It'll also produce content by streaming daily on a "partnered Twitch channel with over 3,000 concurrent viewers" before later expanding beyond scheduled content with one-off streams and videos.
- It believes it will stand out from the competition due to being creator-led, placing emphasis on the quality of the components instead of "marketing" like companies with a similar product offering.
Related reading → Marketing in esports with OTK director Thomas Hajduk
The team: It's full of "industry veterans," according to promotional material.
- Starforge Sytems will be led by CEO Nick Dankner and CTO Nate Blanchette. According to LinkedIn, Blanchette has been working on the company since March 2022.
- Mark White will serve as Financial Controller, Ariel Luna as Director of Operations, Elliot Darrow as Director of Customer Experience, and Adam Omar as Director of Warehouse Operations.
- The company is launching with access to OTK's roster of creators, providing a total follower count of 53M with 2.7B YouTube views and over 5B Twitter impressions in 2021 alone.