ZiMAD is an international company with HQ in the USA, which has been working in the development and publishing of mobile, social and desktop games since 2009. The total number of installations of our games exceeds 200 million. Our competitive advantage is the ability to use the IP (intellectual property) of the largest media companies of the level of Disney, Marvel, Nickelodeon, Sony and National Geographic on successful projects.
We are searching for a game designer to the project team who will develop metrics and make our games more interesting, deeper, more exciting.
- Development of game features, improvement of balance, game mechanics, monetization
- Clear articulation of your thoughts in the form of concept papers and documents
- Support for the implementation of features, participation in regular team meetings, communication with designers and programmers
- Maintenance and verification of the correctness of implementation
- Constant analysis of the game and analysis of the results of new mechanics
- Monitor competitors’ applications and search for potentially interesting features among games of different genres
- Experience working on midcore (or gambling) and competitive multiplayer games released in the App Store or Google Play
- Rich gaming experience in midcore (or gambling) and competitive multiplayer F2P games
- Experience in revenue optimization with InApps
- Deep understanding of the principles of customization systems
- Knowledge and understanding of KPI’s games
- Ability to work with analytical data
- English (Intermediate)
- Flexible start of the working day.
- Comfortable office and well-equipped workplace.
- Friendly international team, many offices throughout the country.
- The opportunity to make a career in one of the most promising markets.
- Possibility to travel to various conferences at the expense of the company.
- Possibility of business trips to other offices.