Sales Planning and Integration Manager
Ubisoft is composed of over 18,000 talented people located in 55+ development studios and offices across the globe. With more than 80% of our teams dedicated to creation, Ubisoft is the biggest in-house creative force in the industry.
Home to the North American Ubisoft headquarters since 1996, Ubisoft San Francisco opened its development studio in 2009 and since developed Rocksmith® and Rocksmith 2014, to teach millions of people how to play guitar and bass. With a song library of over 1,500 songs and 9 years of support the Rocksmith franchise helped millions of players around the world on their musical journey. In 2017, the studio released the critically acclaimed South Park™: The Fractured But Whole™, in collaboration with Trey Parker, Matt Stone, and South Park Digital Studios. The studio is currently working on two unannounced projects.
Ubisoft’s worldwide network of video game development studios and business offices work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. This cross-studio collaboration model means every team member has the opportunity to participate in challenging projects based on iconic brands including Assassin's Creed®, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege®, Tom Clancy's The Division®, For Honor®, Rabbids®, Rayman®, Watch Dogs®, Far Cry®, The Crew®, Just Dance® and more. Ubisoft is a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching player’s lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Take entertainment to the next level. Join us and create the unknown.
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is seeking a dynamic leader with a passion for driving change and influencing internal and external partners to improve overall business performance.
The Sales Planning and Integration Manager acts as a catalyst and the “glue” to many cross-department initiatives within the Ubisoft organization. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with multiple development studios, cross-functional departments and business partners in order to drive the Ubisoft business forward. You will lead productive progress within our large, global organization to ensure we anticipate and optimize our execution at key partner and industry events within sales cycle.
Develop impactful selling strategies and solutions to accelerate revenue & profit growth
- Partner with studios & Brand teams to understand our products at a core level
- Create effective, compelling and turn-key sales materials, messaging and support to increase overall Account Team influence with external partners
- Support Account Team efforts to position Ubisoft games as top Sales opportunities
- Directly present to internal & external Partners as product/game expert at high-impact opportunities within sales cycle
Drive product planning and processes that enable seamless execution in advance of Partner lead times
- Defines, manages and owns sales cycle to ensure global organization can optimize impact at key Partner and industry events
- Analyze available data and reports to seek new product strategies & opportunities that impact the business
- Influence internal/external Partners to execute most optimal plan
- Represent products in cross-functional meetings & initiatives to ensure execution of intended strategy
Strengthen access, support & influence with key internal/external partners
- Leverage cross-functional team relationships and expertise to efficiently and effectively execute key Sales events
- Develop understanding & anticipation of cross-functional needs to assist in optimal planning
- Create effective working relationships with key partners to translate their plans into Sales materials to influence national business plan
- Create synergies and alignment via global collaboration
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- 5+ years’ experience in brand marketing, shopper marketing, finance, sales, sales planning, or a combination of these role
- Experience leading and/or implementing strategic initiatives within a high growth organization
- Curious about the video game industry
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Critical thinking with ability to manage through ambiguity
- Ability to build relationships with cross-functional work teams to achieve business objectives and overcome both internal and external barriers
- Organized, with an appreciation for process and project management
- Detail-oriented and work well in a high pace environment
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Employer HSA contribution (with enrollment in a HSA eligible medical plan)
- 401k match
- Paid vacation, holiday and sick time
- Fitness, physical, and eSports challenge reimbursements
- Rocket Lawyer online legal service membership
- Paid parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Pawternity – paid time off to bond with a newly adopted pet
- Sabbatical leave available after 5 years of employment
- Generous discount on new Ubisoft games
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.