Marketing Artist Trainee
About Ubisoft & Shanghai Studio:
Ubisoft’s 19,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Created in 1996, Ubisoft Shanghai studio, is a vibrant and exciting place where our 600+ talents get opportunities to either co-develop great AAA blockbuster games, create cutting-edge online games or produce fun mobile games.
Ubisoft Shanghai is looking for a Marketing Artist Trainee to join the Brand team. Help Marketing Artists to create marketing 2D assets,
As a Marketing artist Trainee, you will be one of the Art Group, and help to organize creative assets, communicate with project owners and clarify the brief.
What you will do:
- Come up with ideas and bring your ideas to brainstorming meeting
- Follow the Art Direction of all Brands and ensure that the brand is represented in a consistent manner in all assets.
- Create a wide range of 2D digital/offline assets for our game communications: screenshots, banners, posters, and etc.
- Occasionally help the video team by creating graphic elements or simple motion design
- Adapt assets to different formats: web, social media, print, etc
- Study different design guideline in different platform, such as Social Media, Ubisoft Connect, or even Appstore (mobile )
- Good sense on art direction, highly motivation on creative work, passionate with game brands.
- Open-minded, willing to learn more skills, and also have your own works in college which proven you could be a marketing artist.
- Self-organized, able to work on multiple requests at the same time and comfortable with an iterative design process including several rounds of feedbacks
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign, Premier and AE is a plus
- Good English communication skills – Oral (advanced English is a plus),willing or get used to cooperate with multi culture team members.
- Work days : above 4 days/week
What you will also get:
- An international working environment
- FUN Culture
- Lots of love from your colleagues!
Why Ubisoft Shanghai?
Be a part of the most exciting and innovating video game company in China. Come to work in Shanghai, an amazing city renowned as “Paris of the East”.
Together with a team of multi-national professionals equipped with the cutting-edge technologies, you can be assured of an experience that is both aspirational and fulfilling.
By working in Shanghai studio, you will also be offered with an array of career development opportunities, an abundant training resources, and moreover, a stimulating and creative work environment.
If you’re looking for this kind of job opportunity, you’ll find it here at Ubisoft Shanghai.
Join us for an exciting adventure and make great games!