THE WORLD OF UBISOFT
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Barcelona Mobile brings together dedicated; experienced professionals focused on crafting high-quality F2P games for mobile. We strongly believe in the core values at the centre of our Ubilife, which encourage us to take ownership of our work, continually striving for excellence while promoting the sharing of knowledge across individuals and teams, without losing our sense of enjoyment and fun, or our respect and care for one another.
Do you want to join us in the world of mobile gaming? If so, read on!
YOUR DAILY ADVENTURE
As an Associate Producer, you will help our team on their next adventure. You will be responsible for the efficient management of the members of the development team. The incumbent will oversee the advancement of the work and the attainment of production objectives as well as ensure high levels of motivation and commitment from team members. The Associate Producer will report to his game Producer.
Your daily adventure:
- Deliver the work assigned to the team sprint by sprint, and for there being a correct balance between time, budget, and quality.
- To ensure that the team is following the correct assigned methodologies as well as acting as ambassador for them.
- Manage the communication between different disciplines such as design, art, and programming.
- Assist the production team with the day-to-day running of projects, as well as internal and external communication throughout the game development process, ensuring the highest quality product is delivered to the agreed schedule.
- Coordinate the work on some of the project's key processes such as managing the outsourcing of art assets, localization, and quality control.
- Manage time efficiently by feature planning, coordinating resources, highlighting/assessing risk and proactive problem solving.
- Review, comment on, and recommends approval of build submissions.
- Track the delivery of assets by external vendors.
- Assist in any other assignments as directed by the Producer.
Are you serious about fun? Do you consistently seek out learning opportunities and aim to beat your high score? Are you open to new ideas, perspectives and cultures and believe that it takes a world to build a world? At Ubisoft, you’ll work alongside passionate and talented teams who are imagining the future of entertainment.
- 3-4 years of experience working in the video games industry.
- 2 years of experience working in a project management role with agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively to produce project results with a multidisciplinary team.
- Good project management skills, time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, solve problems, juggle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Enthusiastic, positive, team-oriented and organized.
- Able to work without direct supervision.
- Passion for creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences.
- Genuine interest in games, especially mobile free-to-play gaming.
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- Work permit for Spain obtained prior to applying for the position is a must.
- Project management certification like PMP, Scrum master, etc.
- Free to play market knowledge and game design concepts.
- Spanish, Catalan or French is a plus.
YOUR LIFE AT UBISOFT BARCELONA MOBILE (and PERKS)
- 25 vacation days per year + day off in your Ubi-Birthday.
- Flexible Working Hours & Working from Home policy.
- Reduced schedule on August, Easter, Christmas and special dates such Sant Jordi and Sant Joan.
- Flexible compensation with Ticket Restaurant.
- Mobile device grant based on seniority.
- Cigna private Health insurance.
- Physiotherapist special rates in the office.
- Professional development programs and tickets to international events.
- English, Spanish and French free lessons in the studio.
- Great discounts in our games.
- Gym special rates and discounts in other services.
- Nespresso coffee, organic fruit and other beverages.
- Company parties and events.
- Friday beers.
- Relocation Package (when needed).
Ubisoft is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender sexual orientation, age or disability status.