Market Insights Manager
Ten Square Games is one of the largest Polish producers and publishers of free-to-play mobile games, which are played by 30 million users worldwide every month. The business was started out as a 3-person project in a 10-square-meter apartment in Wroclaw and quickly developed into a company with over 300 specialists. Among over 200 titles, our biggest hits are Fishing Clash, Wild Hunt, and Hunting Clash.
We are currently looking for a key hire, Market Insight Manager, to join the TSG team of highly experienced and crazy talented people in our newly created studio in Berlin.
- Manage the Market Insights strategy for TSG with the support of the Head of Consumer Insights and Market Research;
- Conduct ad hoc and regular market research into the mobile gaming market including analysis of specific titles, goes, and genres;
- Use TSGs internal & external data sources to evaluate and identify market opportunities;
- Prepare and present market opportunities to board members and product teams;
- Build and maintain regular market reporting on market trends, IP trends, soft-launch titles, etc.;
- Be a champion of market data, making sure the insights and learning are shared across all teams;
- Review and manage 3rd party data sources, making sure that TSG has a suite of strategic market data on which to base their decisions.
- Passionate about gaming;
- 5+ years of relevant job experience working in areas of Market Insights;
- Experience in the interactive entertainment industry (e.g. video/mobile gaming, video/entertainment platforms), streaming industry (e.g. video, music);
- Experience with mobile market data sources such as App Annie, Game Refinery, and Newzoo;
- Experience in market sizing and modeling;
- Experience in data manipulation and statistical software (e.g. SPSS, R/Python, or any other);
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau;
- Effective written, storytelling, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Direct impact on the final product and business direction.
- Autonomy mode and freedom of making partnership decisions.
- A friendly and mature working atmosphere.
- Working hardware matters – win or mac – take your pick.
- Attractive remuneration based on experience and skills.
- Remote work and flexible working hours.
- Assistance in relocation for you and your family and a relocation package.
- Safe environment and setting that boost your EXP points and skills.
- Internal and external workshops, communities of practice;
- Educational books of your choice;
- Conferences and themed events.