Summer 2021 Events Intern
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Take-Two’s Summer Internship Program is designed to provide students with an opportunity to gain substantive, first-hand business insight over the course of a three-month paid internship. Interns will gain hands-on exposure in the area(s) of their desired interests as well as participate in team-based summer-long projects. Our internships are created with the intent that students walk away with meaningful learning experiences that enhance both their personal and professional development goals. T2's Internship Program also serves as a gateway to building a talent pool of rising stars for permanent roles.
What You’ll Take On (Assuming we are back in office)
The Take-Two Events, Experience & Design Team lead the efforts on Corporate Events, Employee Engagement and Experience, and office design. With a shift back from working remotely, the team will be focusing on resetting the in-office experience through physical & hybrid social events and a variety of employee engagements. A few of the responsibilities for the role are listed below:
- Assist the department with complicated logistics for meetings and events, including securing location, room set-up, audio/visual needs, food and beverage, etc.
- Take on a variety of projects and day-to-day tasks including mailings, gifting, and assembly projects.
- Maintain and update Events Calendar within Global Digital Workplace.
- Prepare agendas and documents, collect materials, and complete background research in preparation for Events Team meetings, speeches, presentations, conferences, and other events.
- Track & maintain inventory of event department supplies, including equipment and materials at warehouse and other storage areas to ensure efficiency in the department.
- Check events email for event RSVPs and update tracking sheet.
- Assist with the design and ordering of swag & materials.
- Catalogue photos, videos and other media from prior corporate events and social hours.
- Update event timelines and assist with project management using Monday.com.
- Support physical pick-up of goods as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Bring
- You have extreme attention to detail, with a keen eye for design.
- A willingness and desire to take on ad-hoc projects as they arise.
- You are comfortable being held accountable.
- You are responsible and dependable and make work a priority.
- A fun personality that makes for a great addition to the team.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth: As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical (HSA & FSA), dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.