We’re looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join our in-house development team for Supercell ID. The Supercell ID team is an independent product team developing an account service helping players to connect with their friends, discover new games and make online payments. The service is live in all Supercell games and we are expanding to include games from our investee companies. As a product, we are at the very beginning of our journey and we are actively adding new layers to offer players and games more value. If you are interested in being part of this journey, impacting millions of our players' experience of our games, this might just be the job for you!
- Support the team with data and analysis
- Define what data should be collected and what types of analysis that data enables
- Proactively provide actionable insights and shed light on previously unexplored aspects of player experience
- Contribute an analytical angle to product development discussions
- Together with the rest of the team, develop the vision and strategy for continuous improvement of Supercell ID services
- Experience in a Data Scientist or Data Analyst role, interpreting and visualizing data to provide actionable insight and conclusions on player behavior
- Expert knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with Python and its most popular visualization and data analysis libraries
- Knowledge of modern data processing technologies such as PySpark, columnar DBs, Athena, etc.
- Familiarity with any major cloud providers and their data related tooling (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Comfortable working in an international, fast-paced, challenging and stimulating organization
- Solid communication skills - being able to compile and translate data, numbers and analyses into normal English, and present findings to non-technical audiences
- Passion for games and improving player experience
- Proactivity and a curious mind
If this sounds like you, please send us your application (CV and Cover/motivational letter) below.
We are a mobile game developer based in Helsinki, Finland, with offices in San Francisco, Seoul and Shanghai. Since our launch in 2010, we've released five games globally – Hay Day, Clash of Clans, Boom Beach, Clash Royale and Brawl Stars.
To make five games, we've killed dozens along the way. That's because we're obsessed with quality. Our goal is to make the best games – games that are played by millions, enjoyed for years and remembered forever. To achieve this goal, we create the best possible teams and give them the freedom and independence that are core to our success. Read More
You might love it here...
If you love to think, talk, play and make games, Supercell is the place for you. We're made up of proactive, independent teams with the freedom to do what they think is best for their players, our games and the company at large. We know that it takes more than just independence to make great games, so we also take very good care of our people – providing them with the compensation, work environment and resources they need to succeed. Read More
This position is in Helsinki, but you're not?
Luckily, moving to Helsinki is easier than you might think. No matter where you would be moving from, our dedicated people will help you from beginning to end. We're here to make sure the process is as smooth as possible for you, your family and whoever and whatever you're bringing along.