Reports to: UX/UI Designer Lead
- Define, design and deliver top-notch user experiences;
- Work in close collaboration with the development team in order to ensure a fluid and coherent user experience with the game;
- Implement usability tests in order to understand player behaviour and motivations;
- Create high-quality deliverables in a range of fidelity (wireframes, mockups, flows, prototypes);
- Identify the risks associated with user experience and propose solutions that are efficient and achievable;
- Present and promote design solutions effectively to peers and executive management. Game designers and Leads.
- Create UX documentations to prepare for Live Operation of the game.
Experience and qualifications:
- DEC in video game design or any other domain relevant to the ;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a UX Designer;
- A minimum of 1 years in the mobile game industry;
- Thorough knowledge of user-centric design approaches and best practices;
- Knowledge of user research methodology (quantitative and qualitative analysis methods, biometrics, user questionnaires, etc.).
- Proficiency with industry-standard UX design tools (Visio, Axure RP9, Figma, etc.);
- Solid grasp of psychology and ergonomic principles applied to mobile video games;
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written;
- Ability to create functional prototypes;
- Attention to detail and strong focus on quality;
- Great organizational skills;
- Excellent knowledge of French and English, written and spoken
- Ability to create good documentation.
- Ability to work within a team and with different
- Be able to clearly express ideas
- Be focused on achieving superior results
- Be a solid team player
- Have a synthesis and analytical mindset
- Be able to adapt to change and to work under pressure while respecting deadlines
Motivation and interests:
Must understand what makes good games so special, and have the ability to pick games apart, pointing out what works and what doesn’t.