Shotcall is a platform and marketplace where content creators give fans a chance to get off the sidelines and get in the game. We want to build a team of passionate people who love video games and are looking for a UX designer to create a fluid user flow that better meets people’s needs.
In this role, we’re looking for an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential. Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
This is a part-time position that is fully remote.
- Conduct user research and usability testing
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback from users
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards
- Develop wireframes and prototypes for task flows based on user needs
- Collaborate with developers and designers to create intuitive, user-friendly software
- Keep up to date with competitor products and industry trends
Required Skills and Experience
- BS in Design, Computational Media, Computer Science, or similar field
- 2+ years of experience as a UX/UI designer
- Strong portfolio of design projects, preferably in social media/video games industry
- Background in project management and user research
- Proficient in design software such as Balsamiq