Product Marketing Manager
Rovio’s Puzzle Studio is the home of the passionate team behind Angry Birds Match, Angry Birds Friends, the newly launched Angry Birds Dream Blast, and other unreleased games currently in production. The studio strives to create puzzle games that are instantly fun, but that can also turn into years-long hobbies. Puzzle Studio is also exploring new ways to use narrative and character worlds in casual mobile games, with the aim of creating a true emotional connection that stays with players even when they’re not playing.
We are now looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team based in Puzzle studio, Finland.
Working as an integral part of the team, the Product Marketing Manager (PMM) is the ultimate representative of the players. The PMM is championing user-centricity in the team, and will be responsible for the marketing of the game throughout its life-cycle, from initiation to sunset.
The PMM formulates a marketing strategy for maximizing the game’s reach, conversion and appeal to players at each stage of its life-cycle: test launch, soft launch, global launch, live ops, autopilot and sunset. The PMM is responsible for selecting the best marketing methods to maximize the game’s potential at each stage and optimize the entire funnel. This involves working closely with all parts of the organization: games management, UA, community, marketing creative, finance and legal.
Your Responsibilities As a Product Marketing Manager
- Product Development
- Product Activation & KPIs and reporting
- Product Performance Optimization
- Identifying and sizing market opportunities
- Profiling target audiences
- Identifying growth levers, assessing and optimizing marketability
- Development and ownership of a brand positioning and packaging for the game
Product Activation & KPIs and reporting
- Definition of Marketing Strategy, and elaboration and execution of the Go-to-Market plan for all stages of game life
- Target setting
Product Performance Optimization
- Top: UA creative, Influencer, PR, TVC, Radio, Innovative Channels
- Mid: ASO (Naming), Community, Social Media Marketing, Partner marketing, Campaigns, Seasonality, Partnerships
- Low: FTUE, Events, Offers, Features
- Marketing asset pack delivery and coordination
Who we think will do great in this role has:
- Experience working within a game team and good understanding of game development
- Experience working with cross-functional team
- Understanding of the mobile marketing funnel: UA, ASO, FTUE
- Launch of a minimum of 2 F2P games
- Well-organized working style and ability to quickly learn new things in a fast-paced working environment
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Passion for mobile games and game related marketing communications.
- Strategic thinking
- Analytical skills
If you are interested, please send your application today. We look forward to hearing from you.