At Rockstar Games, we create world-class entertainment experiences.
A career at Rockstar Games is about being part of a team working on some of the most creatively rewarding and ambitious projects to be found in any entertainment medium. You would be welcomed to a dedicated and inclusive environment where you can learn and collaborate with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Rockstar Games is seeking experienced Product Managers to help us manage the growth of our online platform, Social Club. This full-time role is an amazing opportunity to contribute to the platform that connects millions of players across the globe with our live gaming experiences, including Grand Theft Auto Online and Red Dead Online.
As a Product Manager, you will help us create, communicate, and execute our vision for our player groups and player communication tools. You will think through complex workflows, break them down into straightforward requirements, and prioritize those requirements effectively. Whether it’s through documentation, presentations, or direct feedback, you will enable our product teams to stay focused on delivering the right solution at the right time.
WHAT WE DO
- The Rockstar Games Social Club is a technology platform that powers Rockstar’s online titles and our ability to deliver world-class player experiences.
- We create and maintain high-impact features for Grand Theft Auto Online, Red Dead Online, the Rockstar Games Launcher, and Rockstar Games websites, as well as the core Social Club player accounts ecosystem and related social and messaging channels.
- The Social team provides players with engaging ways to connect, communicate, and share game experiences with one another.
- Turn general initiatives from executive leadership into actionable product plans.
- Advocate for player needs at every step of the development cycle.
- Collaborate with UX and visual designers to transform bold concepts into refined, well-scoped features.
- Draft project briefs and liaise with technical leadership to gauge feasibility and level of effort.
- Generate product roadmaps and secure consensus from stakeholders on scope and deliverable timelines.
- Command a high-level mastery of features and systems in your portfolio and explain their capabilities and limitations to non-technical stakeholders.
- Collaborate with analysts to create KPI dashboards and generate insights on product performance to inform feature design.
- Educate internal stakeholders about Social Club systems and tools and advocate for their use in service of new titles, content releases and live operations.
- Ensure technical and user documentation is properly maintained and organized.
- 5+ years of experience managing products and features built to serve marketing, customer support, or community management functions.
- Experience building multiplayer games, communication apps, social networking platforms, or SaaS products.
- Experience collaborating with technical and non-technical stakeholders in cross-functional environments.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Goal-oriented mindset capable of working iteratively and responding to changing requirements and evolving stakeholder visions.
- Excellent coordination and planning skills - can confidently guide technical projects through inception, design and implementation.
- Demonstrated ability to turn data and intuition into meaningful insights and opportunities.
- Proven ability to deliver seamless user experiences across a variety of interfaces.
- Knack for influencing stakeholders across a variety of groups – including publishing, design, technical leadership, and external development partners – without explicit authority.
Please note that these are desirable skills and are not required to apply for the position.
- Avid gamer with a passion for Rockstar Games titles.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner or similar product-focused certification.
- Passion for bringing people together through online games.
- Interest in one or more areas: eSports/competitive gaming, modding, live streaming.
- Hands-on experience integrating with PlayStation Network, Xbox Live, and Nintendo online services.
- Previous experience building a voice chat service.