Founded in 2010 by the original creators of the Call of Duty Franchise, Respawn was created with the philosophy that when accomplished people have creative freedom, they'll make extraordinary games that achieve the unexpected. From our roots as an indie studio to joining the expansive roster of studios at Electronic Arts, this remains our guiding principle. We truly love what we do and want to share our passion with players worldwide. Our shipped titles include critically acclaimed multi-platform games Apex Legends, Titanfall, Titanfall 2, Star Wars™ Jedi: Fallen Order and Medal of Honor: Above and Beyond. Join us for the opportunity to create groundbreaking games with some of the best developer talent in the industry.
The Apex Legends Live Content team is a multi-disciplinary group of developers that deals with the store, seasonal content, events, challenges, retention, engagement, player messaging, and more. You’ll work with product managers, artists, producers, and QA to support and build upon the live game.
- Proactively identify and fix bugs, working closely with the live team and product team to quickly resolve issues
- Contribute to a nimble team focused on seasonal events and store-related content
- Work with Product teams to solve technical problems and create solutions to improve Apex store and seasonal content
- Participate in code reviews and technical discussions team members
- Experience writing scalable, testable, performant code and script
- Hands on C\C++ Experience. Ability to understand and debug on a large codebase
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Been part of a team that has shipped at least one AAA title
- Experience working with web services and scripting languages (Squirrel Script/Lua/PHP)
- Live game development experience on a AAA title
- Game Platform experience preferred - Origin/Steam/PS4/Xbox/Switch
- Experience with automated testing and CI/CD pipelines
- Passion for making and playing games.
- CS degree preferred or equivalent experience
About EA At Electronic Arts, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together talented people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We know that our strength lies in the diversity of our people. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture, and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow them to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. We put our people first. We provide comprehensive benefit packages with a focus on health and wellbeing to support your needs and help you balance your career and personal life. We provide access to dynamic and collaborative work environments, opportunities to connect and contribute through our Employee Resource Groups, and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free video games and so much more! Electronic Arts is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Electronic Arts also makes workplace accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities as required by applicable law.