The Localization QA Tester for [Italian] is responsible for daily testing operations and translations for said language. Candidates for this position will be responsible for handling current and next gen hardware, finding, investigating and reporting bugs using internal and/or clients' databases and also gather any information necessary to validate test results performed throughout the project. Localization testers are responsible for making sure the cultural aspects of a language are correctly translated and localized within the game context.
- Responsible for testing a variety of different game genres on PC, Console and Mobile.
- Find, investigate and reproduce bugs.
- Perform Ad-Hoc and destructive types of tests during gameplay.
- Provide written and oral feedback on the games tested.
- Perform tests based on checklist of requirements from the developers.
- Document testcases and bugs through the use of a database and report directly to a Test Lead.
- Ensure grammar, cultural context and localization in place are correct within the game context
- Provide new translations and/or adapt existing translations to better fit the character limit or requirements for script
- Great knowledge on games across all platforms: Xbox, PlayStation, Nintendo Switch, PC & Mobile.
- Great knowledge on gaming platforms and its peripherals.
- Knowledge on Windows 10 / macOS / Linux.
- Excellent written communication in both English and [Italian].
- Being organized and capable of adapting in fast-paced and dynamic environments.
- Familiarity with the gaming industry.
São Paulo, SP - Zona Sul
English (Fluent / Native)
[Italian] (Fluent / Native)
Type of Position:
Full Time, CLT Contract
QA Tester (Preferably)
Possibility of working remotely:
Please send your resume attached with your Job Application