Getting onboard Razer will place you on a global mission to revolutionize the way the world games. Razer is a place to do great work, offering you the opportunity to make an impact globally while working across a global team located across 5 continents. Razer is also a great place to work, providing you the unique, gamer-centric #LifeAtRazer experience that will put you in an accelerated growth, both personally and professionally.
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage and lead software engineering team.
- Supervise, mentor and coach members of the team.
- Responsible for activities involved in the analysis, design, development, troubleshooting, debugging and maintenance of enterprise, high-volume, transactional systems.
- Work with other engineers, system analysts and product management to develop effort estimates and plan implementation of products, based on requirements.
- Participate in and help lead design and code reviews.
- Analyse and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources.
- Focus on the integrations with various payment gateway, DCB, payment APIs for game and entertainment digital contents
- Develop and maintain various software applications such as consoles and cron jobs
- Responsible for project branch maintenance and builds.
- Create technical specifications and test guidance.
- Capable of working proficiently at both strategic and tactical aspects of a project. Ability to code complex programs and derive logical processes.
- Build prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Working along with software developers to create and maintain a robust framework.
- Engage product stakeholders in discussions to align features with business requirements at every milestone.
- Responsible for translating the client's business requirements into specific system, application, or process designs.
- Provide level 3 support and perform root cause analysis as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, and exceptional communicator and comfortable in presenting to both business and technical executives in English.
- Excellent debugging and optimisation skills
- Strong understanding of OO concept, SQL, Web services, AJAX, MVC.
- Experienced with MongoDB, MySQL, MSSQL and ORMs
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and Bitbucket
- Experienced with architecture styles/Web APIs (RESTful & SOAP)
- Minimum of 7 years working experience of related fields.
- Minimum of 2 years experiences in managing and leading successful software development projects and teams
- Significant knowledge across multiple platforms, processes, or architectures, as well as broad knowledge of new technologies, and will include directing the design efforts of less experienced architects.
- Passionate for software development, a positive attitude, and an eagerness to learn.
- Stays abreast of current technology, new technological advances, and company standards.
- Able to work with minimum supervision as well as able to contribute to team development.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas are a definite plus: WCF, WPF, Memcached, Power BI.
- Knowledge and experience in AWS cloud services (Lambda, SQS, RDS, ElastiCache, SES, ECS, etc)
Are you game?