(Closed) Administrative Assistant
Player Omega is a new kind of tour for the modern gamer. We are celebrating the video game and esports lifestyle and bringing like-minded people together with participation-based, community-focused events. We’re building a team to create best-in-class gaming competitions, cosplay, art installations, and music. We want to work with passionate, hard-working individuals and unite gaming communities through inclusive, large-scale experiences.
About the position:
We’re looking for an entry-level administrative assistant who is interested in entering the gaming industry. The candidate will assist with day-to-day operations and general office administration. This position will provide the opportunity for the candidate to become acquainted with the gaming industry and get an inside look at the high-level operations of a growing esports and gaming tour. We’re looking for a highly organized, self-motivated individual who learns quickly and is willing to take the initiative on projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Provides administrative support in a variety of functions to an individual, team, department, or other group in an organization
- Collects, reviews and analyzes data, and prepares reports, charts, budgets and other presentation materials
- Responds to or routes routine inquiries from external or internal sources with standard correspondence or other messaging
- Schedules and coordinates meetings, travel, and other group activities.
- Associate's degree or equivalent preferred
- 1 year of related experience
- The position will start as a contractor to FT
- Hourly pay negotiable based on previous work experience
- Benefits include health, dental, vision & life
- Cover letter which should include:
- Why are you interested in working at Player Omega?
- What games you are currently playing?
- What does gaming lifestyle mean to you?
- Be prepared to show off your past accomplishments