As a Senior/Regular Technical Designer You Will
- Collaborate with all the different disciplines to uphold and help execute the game vision
- Provide input for the creation of technical workflows and pipelines
- Help define and enforce best practices and guidelines within the technical design team
- Design, Implement and take ownership of different systems for the franchise
- Deliver quality work within schedule and adhering to any technical limitations
What We Need You To Have
- Strong understanding of scripting languages (Lua, Python)
- Ability to analyse and deconstruct the work of others
- Good knowledge of game and level design principles
- Good knowledge of system design
- Working knowledge of games engine such as Unity, Unreal
- Self-motivated towards solving creative problems and technical challenges
- Clear and concise communication
- Very good English (at least b2)
It would be great if you also have:
- Shipped at least one commercial title on recent console generations
- Basic knowledge of programming languages such as C++/C#
What We Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible forms of employment
- Bonus plan
- Flexible working hours
- Fully remote/ Office /Mixed working models
- 5 Learning Days a Year
- Access to 4,000 Udemy Courses and GDC Vault
- Game & Book Libraries
- Career Development
...and much more
Can you spare us another 30 seconds?
Great, let's talk about ourselves quickly. We're ambitious game enthusiasts who are well prepared to both have fun and work hard. We aim high, but we do not lose ourselves in the pursuit of success and further achievements. We love to learn! And over the years in the industry, we have learned that the best games are created by qualified, rested, treated with respect game developers.
Importantly, our work culture has been built on the basis of specific, true (and respected by us) values. The most important of these is "We never lie", so you can be sure that we have not overdone this announcement. We play by our own rules and we make games that we would like to play ourselves. We combine the game development world with best software delivery practices to make it more predictable and reliable. All this helps us to bring fun back to game development! Will you help us?
Where do we stand on diversity?
We hope to bring together a diverse team of people with various backgrounds and experiences, who will bring broader ideas, new perspectives, and different solutions to our table. Whoever you are, feel welcome and encouraged to apply.