People Can Fly is one of the leading independent AAA games development studios with an international team of hundreds of talented individuals working from offices located in Poland, UK, US, and Canada, and from all over the world thanks to our remote work programs.
Founded in 2002, we made our mark on the shooter genre with titles such as Painkiller, Bulletstorm, Gears of War: Judgment, and Outriders. We are one of the most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the industry and we are expanding it with in-house solutions called PCF Framework.
Our creative teams are currently working on several exciting AAA projects with the top publishers in the industry: Project Gemini with Square Enix and Project Dagger with Take-Two (2K), in addition to a new IP to be self-published and two other games in a concept phase. One of our IPs is also being adapted for VR technology.
With over 20 years of experience, PCF sets out to explore new horizons. We aim to combine our expertise with creativity of the best and most forward-thinking talents in the industry to work together on the new generation of action games for the global gaming community.
If you decide to accompany us on this journey, you’ll have a chance to perfect your craft and expand your knowledge, working alongside leaders in the industry on bringing a brand-new unique experience to the players worldwide.
The role regards the project that is yet to be announced.
If you feel yourself able to deliver as nobody else, take ownership of your projects, and are ready to leave a mark on a game you work on, apply now!
- Creating materials and support and existing material systems.
- Making final materials for characters, environment assets, effects etc, anything that is overly complex or technical Level Work.
- Working closely with the art team making the result of their work even better with a good artistic eye
- Identifying problems and proposing solutions and optimization.
- Using diagnostic tools to examine the current content and identify areas for improvement as well as develop the tools
- Working with programmers on developing new features and workflows
- Maintaining the production and software pipeline and meeting deadlines
- Bug Fixing and describing R&D case studies in the knowledge base
- At least 3+ years of game development experience
- Shipped title experience
- Experience in several aspects of creating game content
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine tools and best practices
- Solid understanding of game dev standard pipelines and tools
- Strong modeling and texturing skills
- Experience with various software packages including Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush/Mudbox, Substance Designer
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Open-minded team player attitude
- Strong work ethic and self-motivated
- Visual scripting in Unreal Engine Editor
- Passionate about playing and making video games
Nice to have
- Houdini knowledge is a plus
- HLSL or shader programming experience is a plus
- Scripting and plug-in writing skills with Maya, Python, or C++ is a plus
What we offer
- A competitive salary and performance-based annual bonuses.
- Private medical healthcare including dental treatment for PCF members and their families (Signal Iduna).
- MultiSport card for you and your family members or friends.
- Access to Worksmile - cafeteria program.
- Free library with a wide range of games and books you have unlimited access to.
- In-company Polish and English language classes.
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and beverages for everyone in the office.
- Flexible working hours.
- Free virtual health and mental wellbeing sessions are included in the plan for members and their dependents.
- Personal development opportunities and ability to work in a global environment.
- Work in a creative team with people full of passion for what they do.