As a Producer, you’ll be in charge of translating the product roadmap into tangible features that add player value to our games. You will be the one with an overview on our multidisciplinary teams, making sure that everyone is able to do their best work. In collaboration with the Game Director, you will make sure a project runs smoothly from both a project management and visionary point of view. Besides being focused on internal communication streams, you will also be in direct contact with publishers and platform holders.
The ideal candidate will have experience in casual titles, and will have worked on projects from the concept through to Live Ops.
- Managing deadlines, resources, scope and timeframe of your project
- Manage your team’s development process and planning
- Work closely with the Game Director to align the roadmap and vision for the game
- Managing and connecting your team, management and the client
- Manage, facilitate and coach team members
- Manage and coordinate external service providers
- Risk and issue management
- Work with the production team on process improvements and knowledge sharing
What we are looking for:
- Strong understanding of agile project management and project management software
- Excellent people skills
- You have solid understanding of game development and technologies, with experience in all phases of development
What could help:
- Experience with Live-Ops development is a plus
- Experience with subscription based platforms such as Apple Arcade
- You have shipped multiple titles, ideally across multiple platforms
- Strong communication skills, both internally and externally
- Knowledge of Marketing, PR, competitor products and sales trends within the industry
- Accountability: You take responsibility for your own actions, those of colleagues and the organization and stimulate others to do the same
- Flexibility: You have the ability to change your behavioral style and/or views in order to reach a certain goal
- Initiative: You have the ability to recognize and create opportunities and to act accordingly. Rather starting something than waiting passively for it to happen
- Curiosity: Driven by problem solving and clearing the challenges ahead
- A strong passion for making games
- You are willing & able to work at our basecamp in The Hague 3 days a week
- You read, write and speak excellent English
- Able to work 32-40 hours per week
Are you qualified?
We would much rather read your application, than miss out on a great candidate. So please apply if you are interested!
Paladin has five core values that we’re looking for in team members:
- Kaizen: We make positive changes on a regular basis
- Spark: We leave a mark, providing a positive experience for everyone involved
- Wholehearted: We love the work we do, and we commit to our work
- Fellowship: We are in this together
- Autonomy: We make decisions and take responsibility for our actions
- Being part of a highly motivated and skilled team
- Positive, healthy work environment
- 25 days of vacation and 5 additional national holidays per year
- Coaching, training and other opportunities for personal development
- Competitive salary, a pension plan, bonus scheme, participation plan and other benefits
- Partial remote work and flexible hours
- Relocation support
At Paladin we have a career framework set up with levels and profiles per role. The salary ranges will differ per open position depending on the placement within the framework.
For this position we are open to discuss salary depending on the person and level of experience.
Our take on the post-Covid work situation
We value our team spirit, a healthy work life balance and company culture. This is why we adopted a hybrid structure that allows us to work from home and in the studio. We are currently coming to the office two days per week. In the future this might change, but we expect to stay hybrid. We are committed to a hybrid studio culture, so we are not offering fully remote jobs.
We will offer support during the relocation process.
ABOUT PALADIN STUDIOS
We create games that make people smile – be it a sweet twinkle, loud laugh, or evil grin.
Paladin is a game developer. Our basecamp is in The Hague. We are a team of 45+ knights and growing. Our mission is to create games with a spark, for players all over the world. We achieve this goal by being a world-class game studio with soul, that brings out the best in people. That means a studio filled to the brim with creativity, professionalism, and good vibes.
Some of our recent games include:
- Cut the Rope 3 - Accept the challenge to explore uncharted lands with Om Nom and cute little Nibble Nom!
- Nailed It! Baking Bash - Calling all home bakers to join in this chaotic baking competition!
- Cut The Rope Remastered - A remaster of the legendary Cut the Rope puzzle game!
- Good Job! - Climb the corporate ladder one office-themed puzzle at a time
- Stormbound – Tactical CCG combat with beautiful visuals
- My Tamagotchi Forever – The 90s reborn on your smartphone!
HOW TO APPLY
Does this sound good? Awesome! To apply, please fill in the application form.