(Closed) Associate Program Manager
Activision Blizzard Esports is seeking out a high performing, passionate, and driven Associate Program Manager to join the Overwatch League Team.
The ideal candidate is a self-sufficient and highly organized individual with a passion for innovation in the rapidly growing business of Esports. You will be the glue that holds together all the moving parts of several cross-departmental programs to be launched by the Overwatch League Team.
As a Assoc. Program Manager in this role, you must have a profound understanding of co-dependencies, how they form, and their impact on the Overwatch League programs you will be leading. The Overwatch League is an extremely fast paced environment, the individual in this role will be expected to roll up their sleeves to ensure successful launches.
This groundbreaking and ever-changing organization is looking for someone that can adapt to its whirlwind of innovation. If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? Get on the Objective and apply!
- Requirements gather based on the needs of internal and external stakeholders – develop documentation that summarizes what has been scoped.
- Develop roadmaps, while planning project milestones, tasks, schedules and resources
- Ensure the timely delivery of all prioritized initiatives by holding departments accountable to deadlines/deliverables and mitigating risks
- Own communication and drive action around all key initiatives through verbal, written and face-to-face facilitation
- Partner with fellow Overwatch League Program Managers to call-out your program’s risks and co-dependencies.
- Report progress of project success in ways that are readable by stakeholders and Overwatch League leadership.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of program or product management experience, having overseen multiple program and project launches.
- Experience working with multiple teams and leading cross-departmental initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to take ownership over a project or initiative from start or mid-flight and see it through to completion.
- Quick adaptability using various program management tools (Jira, MS Project, Confluence, or equivalent)
- Candidate must be detail-oriented and highly organized, with strong follow-through.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills with a love for collaboration.
- A passion for Overwatch League and similar live experience products.
- Experience working in a start-up setting.
- PMP Certification, Scrum Master Cert
- Profound understanding of video game/streaming culture and its fanbase