Omnidrone is a rapidly-growing start-up partnered with top US publisher Scopely to make the next generation of hit mobile games. Based in the heart of Barcelona with the Mediterranean and the Sagrada Familia on either side, Omnidrone is bringing together the best and brightest game makers in the world to create unforgettable player experiences.
We are looking for passionate and talented Sound Designers who are motivated, results-oriented and strong team players with a common objective of developing and delivering quality, focused products.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Design and implement original sound effects within a production schedule timeline.
- Implement audio using a variety of tools and processes.
- Respond to direction and feedback from the Audio Lead on audio aesthetics and sound design.
- Interface with teams across the studio to ensure inter-departmental dependencies are being fulfilled.
- Represent the needs and interests of the Audio department with other teams in the studio.
- Help improve internal tools, processes, and communication.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 2+ years experience in video game sound design
- Professional understanding of game audio aesthetics and implementation methods
- Excellent communication/organizational skills and the ability to make informed decisions alone
- A strong desire to learn new tools and improve your skills
- 1+ years experience with Unity
- 1+ years experience with Wwise
- Reaper proficiency
WHAT MAKES YOU A ROCKSTAR !
- Shipped at least one game with Unity
- C# experience