Omnidrone is a rapidly-growing start-up partnered with top US publisher Scopely to make the next generation of hit mobile games. Based in the heart of Barcelona with the Mediterranean and the Sagrada Familia on either side, Omnidrone is bringing together the best and brightest game makers in the world to create unforgettable player experiences.
We are seeking an experienced game designer with in-depth knowledge of mobile games to create innovative features and content. The ideal team member is creative, detail-oriented in documentation, and an excellent collaborator across multiple disciplines. Additionally, they excel at analyzing competitors to form new designs and improve on existing comparable games.
As a Game Designer, you will collaborate with and report directly to a Lead Game Designer. You’ll forge gameplay visions with the entire design and development team.
What will you do?
- Become an expert on the game and guardian of the player experience
- Push for clever designs that will surprise and delight players
- Design, balance, and implement content for game features
- Solve design challenges with eloquent solutions
What do you need?
- A limitless passion for games
- 1+ years experience as a mobile game designer
- Experience configuring game content such as characters, events, tutorials, and more
- A comprehensive understanding of the mobile games market
- Observation of the market and competitors to challenge your own design philosophies
- Incredible energy and the ambition to create great gameplay experiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills