The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.7 billion video games and more than 740 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas.
This is a CONTRACT position
Description Of Duties
- Develop an actionable digital optimization program with A/B and multivariate testing, personalization and segmentation targeting across digital channels. Tests may include pages, offers, design and other digital experiences.
- Evaluate and refine website segments with various analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Mouseflow, voice of customer survey data, user tests, etc.) to identify optimization opportunities.
- Build and maintain a strategic optimization roadmap with the goal of improving company KPIs. Work with team to prioritize and operationalize testing calendar.
- Maintain catalog of future test ideas and past test results.
- Lead tests from start to finish - ideation, develop hypothesis, design tests, define success metrics, setup tests, ensure accuracy and validation of tests, and report findings.
- Analyze test results and provide recommendations on next steps. Partner with program manager to implement successful tests experiences into production.
- Work closely with analytics team, designers, copy, user experience, and developers to ensure high quality of experiments. Collaborate with team to develop comps.
- Utilize an iterative approach to optimization, continuously use test results and formulate new hypotheses and experiments.
- Communicate and present optimization program goals and results to digital team and stakeholders.
- Understanding of digital testing best practices, tools and current trends.
Summary Or Requirements
- Understanding of user experience principles and online customer behavior.
- Thorough understanding and experience implementing and analyzing tests with Adobe Target.
- Experience with web analytic tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Optimizely, Mouseflow, Crazy Egg, etc.).
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of statistics.
- Data-centric to improve the customer experience.
- Strong interpersonal and business skills to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, eCommerce, Statistics or related field of study.
- This is a CONTRACT position
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.