- Supporting the Digital Media Creation team in the capturing of game footage, taking screenshots and creating promotional films
- Assisting in preparation for footage and screenshot capturing (playing games, creating save files, etc.)
- Editing videos using captured footage and screenshots
- Working closely with other European Marketing team members to accomplish each project
- Supporting the Digital Media Creation team by assisting in its day-to-day activities
Please note that all tasks will be executed in close cooperation with the internship supervisor.
- The internship has to be mandatory for your current studies
- The length of the mandatory internship should be 6 months
- Experience in video editing and graphic design
- Fluent in spoken and written English, another European and/or Japanese language is a plus
- Good knowledge of professional movie editing and graphic design such as Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, etc
- Proficient use of Mac OS and Windows
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work closely and cooperatively with different departments and team members
- Passion for games and the video game industry
Earliest start date: June 2022
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application – in English – including your CV, confirmation letter for mandatory internship from your university and your earliest possible starting date.
Thanks to our products Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS, we are one of the leading manufacturers of video games and consoles in the field of Interactive Entertainment. Our intention is to reach everyone with our products – regardless of age, gender or experience with games. A strong and motivated team, superior quality, new concepts, the creative development and implementation of game ideas, combined with a sophisticated sales strategy, enable us to constantly surprise you with new and innovative products.
* With this job advertisement, we would like to encourage people of all genders to apply. Therefore, we refrain from explicitly mentioning any gender. Our company is opposed to gender-based discrimination, as well as discrimination based on other legally protected characteristics.