Miniclip is looking for a to hire in our Genoa (Italy) Games Development Studio. This is a full-time position. Please, apply only if you have the right to work in Europe and Italy.
It is an exciting opportunity to integrate into a highly effective and skilled team, developing cutting edge mobile games played by tens of millions of users.
You will be part of a small team of dedicated programmers that will develop, deploy and prove support for our mobile multiplayer game servers around the globe. Thinking outside the box to come up with innovative solutions and collaborating with some of the best minds in the field!
Your Work Will Include:
- Developing and providing support for multiplayer game servers and related services.
- Developing and maintaining tools and libraries for both internal and external use.
- Maintaining our platforms, systems, and network infrastructure.
- Effectively cooperate with other teams members.
Skills & Experience:
We’re looking for a social, hard-working person who enjoys team working and is a video game enthusiast, passionate and dedicated to his/her work. The ideal candidate will be skilled in the following:
- At least 2 years of experience on cloud/backend development.
- Previous experience on Amazon Web Services (or one of the major cloud services).
- Good programming skills (distributed/concurrent programming, networking, microservices).
- Proficient on git versioning system.
- Software design skills.
- Highly responsible, self-motivated and team player.
- Analytical, problem-solving and communication skills, with a strong attention to details.
- Accountability and Ownership with strong commitment and passion.
- Good English level, written and spoken.
The Following Skills Are Desirable:
- Knowledge or experience of Erlang, Elixir.
- Knowledge or experience of CI/CD Tools (Jenkins, Travis CI, Bamboo, etc).