Limitless Games is a recently created AAA video game studio in Barcelona. The studio is currently in the process of developing a new game. The game is a COOP Action RPG set in a fantasy/sci-fi universe.
We are looking for a talented Gameplay Programmer to be part of our team.
- This job position is only available if you are an EU citizen or have a valid work permit to work in Spain.
- This position is not a remote role. You will be required to work onsite.
- Experience with Unreal 4
- Prior experience working on a 3D video game.
- Experience in C++ programming and general programming patterns and good practices.
- Experience with Version Control Software (Git)
- Experience with Multiplayer Games, networking stack.
- Advanced math skills.
- Proficient in written and spoken English.
- Games Gameplay
- Games Logic
- Testing, quality assurance review
- Code review
- Document your work.
- Coordinate with other teams to meet deadlines.
- Support game design on gameplay features.
- Support QA in bug fixing.
- Great location: Located in Diagonal, you’ll find plenty of restaurants and easy access to public transport.
- Free Gym: Healthy minds in healthy bodies: whether you like to swim, run, lift weights or jump rope, the gym is on us.
- Team building: We organize at least two activities a year.
- Language classes: We want our coworkers to be proficient in English and Spanish so they don’t miss out on any of the witty jokes we make.
- Private health insurance: Feel protected from day one. Whether you twist your ankle or need something as serious as surgery, we’re here for you.
- Flexible working hours: Need time for paperwork? Want to leave early to celebrate a special occasion? Our flexible working hours help you do just that.
- Fruit Mondays: Oh, sweet Monday! Full of apples, peaches, and Bananas for everyone to enjoy.
- 25 days of Holidays: We’re from all around the world and some of us need time to visit our families or wander the world.