We are Kolibri Games - mobile games developer from Berlin. Our games have over 100 million downloads and we are on a mission to become the most player-centric games studio out there.
We believe in players, creating values, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so :)
Intern Community Manager (f/m/d)
We are looking for a keen gamer who can channel this passion to bring world-class customer service and social media creativity to our players. You will directly impact our players' happiness and indirectly assist other departments in constantly improving our games.
You will communicate with our players via direct message, public forum and through your creative social media posts. You will provide a consistent high standard of customer satisfaction and will assist the Community Management team in continuously helping players through problems and general game questions, while monitoring general community sentiment and engagement.
Using our various tools, you will work on; more complex player problems like account losses, social media image and text creation, social media planning and scheduling, and more besides.
- Reply to players' questions and feedback via all our social media platforms
- Handle escalated cases such as payment issues and lost accounts
- Use various data tools to investigate player issues and resolve their problems
- Use further data tools to track and report on game issues and player engagement, helping to create presentations for the game teams
- Moderate player discussions on all public social channels
- Create and iterate on simple images for social media posts
- Create high quality texts for our social media posts
- Highly motivated and well-organized work approach
- Excellent written communication in English
- Passion for games, specifically mobile games
- Available to work Saturdays on a rota system if required (e.g. working 2 Saturdays per month in place of a standard weekday)
- Some experience in relevant social media topics (e.g. moderation or post creation)
- Some basic experience with Photoshop or other graphic-editing software
- Excellent written communication in one or more languages besides English (C1-C2 ideal)
- Knowledge of our existing games
- Previous experience in games customer service
- Previous experience in social media management / post management
- Previous experience managing an online community
- Experience creating and delivering presentations
- Some video editing and/or Blender experience