Candy Crush Saga is one of the biggest games in the world, entertaining millions of players every day, and we are looking for people who are as excited as we are about making it even bigger and better!
As our Junior Test Automation Engineer, you will be part of a talented team with a mission to build, innovate and maintain technology for distribution of King games in particular Candy Crush Saga!
Responsibilities to own:
- Code automated tests both end2end, from frontend to backend including database and mobile clients.
- Develop and maintain robust, scalable, reusable, data driven automated test scripts across test and production applications.
- Support teams in writing and maintaining tests.
- Maintain test automation frameworks.
- Improve workflows and create scripts and tools for automation
- Stay abreast with advances in testing and utilize the latest concepts, tools, and technologies
- Create and maintain technical documentation covering your areas
Skills to create thrills
- We need someone who knows Java or C++.
- Familiar with a unit testing framework, e.g. JUnit, TestNG or Google Test.
- Familiar with a version handling system, e.g. Git. Experience with testing mobile applications is a plus.
- Experience with a test automation framework e.g. Appium or Selenium is a plus.
- Improving test workflows via automation (GitHub and Slack integrations, notifications and alerts)
- Collaborating with the team’s developers
- An ambitious, creative, confident, self- motivated team player
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 245 million monthly active users as of Q3 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players - and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.