We are looking for an experienced and motivated Engagement Specialist to join our Player Support Team. This role is based in Barcelona. You’ll be working closely with our Operational Support team to foster our communications with our partners but also with Stakeholders within the kingdom. The role also requires service delivery and project management skills.
Your role within our Kingdom:
- Collaborate with Stakeholders in the development of executions that improve PS Operations communications.
- Engage and foster relationships with external partners to assist in achieving department KPIs.
- Engage and foster relationships with studio teams and influence positive outcomes for Player Support.
- Work on deadline, balance multiple projects and manage toward results.
- Collaborate cross- functionally with different areas within King to ensure successful project launches.
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to align initiatives across the organization.
- Strong problem- solving capabilities evidenced by a proven ability to quantitatively and qualitatively analyse risks and opportunities.
- Continuously collaborating with our partners to discover underserved needs.
- Helping the teams with understanding and prioritising the most important needs.
- Working side by side with the Player Support Leads to validate and update the department strategy.
- Defining, tracking and acting on department performance metrics.
- Provide strategic input to projects and communication needs.
Skill to create thrills:
- Creativity in developing programs and methods for engaging an audience toward the success of a goal.
- Relationship- building skills with business leaders, partners, or others.
- Organizing, including the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Able to prioritize under deadline pressure.
- Flexible, dynamic, and engaging, with strong interpersonal skills.
- A team player with the ability to forge new partnerships that bridge people and organizations.
- Responsive to requests from partners, or management.
- Experts in delivering outcomes, achieving goals, and solving problems.
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically, identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and
- streamlining work processes
- Strong communicators with skills in writing and public speaking.
- Excellent with time and task management skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to see the big picture as well as the small details.
King is the game developer behind the world- famous Candy Crush franchise, as well as mobile game hits including Farm Heroes, Bubble Witch and Pet Rescue. Candy Crush is the top- grossing franchise in US app stores, a position it has held for the last two years, and King’s games are being played by 255 million monthly active users as of Q2 2021. King, which is part of the Activision Blizzard group since its acquisition in 2016, employs nearly 2,000 people in game studios in Stockholm, Malmö, London, Barcelona and Berlin, and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Malta.
A Great Saga Needs All Sorts of Heroes
Making games is fun. Especially when you do it with people who share the same idea of what makes a good workplace great. We design games for everyone, no matter where they are or who they are, and we employ all sorts of people from all kinds of backgrounds to bring them to life. Truth is, we simply cannot expect diversity in our players and originality in our games without first nurturing it in our people. A great saga needs all sorts of heroes.
Making the World Playful
Making the World Playful is what inspires us to create new experiences and raise the bar. It’s what makes King a place where we can all dream bigger, continue to add innovation to our games, broadening the portfolio and exploring new territories in mid- core and casual. We take the art and science of gaming to the next level through our curiosity for the unexplored, passion for games, respect for each other and love for our players – and we’re not afraid to have fun along the way. In fact, together with our parent company Activision Blizzard and experts around the world, we believe having fun is good for you. There has never been a better time to join us. We're dreaming bigger and see a world of possibilities ahead. If you share our passion, our values, and our hunger to shape the future, join us in Making the World Playful!
Applications need to be in English.