*Please note, all Keywords staff are temporarily working from home due to the COVID19 pandemic until health restrictions allow us to return to office**
Duration: Full time, Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm
Do you have a passion for soccer? Would you like to work on AAA-title Soccer video games? Then we've got the job for you!
Keywords Studios is hiring multiple game testers to test product features and fulfill the needs of the QA and development teams over the summer. On this team you will be directly responsible for testing, verifying, and responding to requests from the development team.
Members of the Development Support team are responsible for communicating with development partners and creating test plans to locate issues and ensure that the product meets the product owner’s expectations. You will gain a knowledge base for the product area and the ability to understand the ins-and-outs of how each feature should work, and the path to launch it on time with fewest issues possible.
- Interest in soccer and/or soccer related video games
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong observational skills
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks and features
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, able to meet responsibilities without constant supervision
- Capable of understanding complex features/systems and how they relate to the product
- Proficient in PC use and current generation video game consoles
- Flexible and team-oriented
- Good interpersonal skills and a desire to learn with your colleagues
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to work in group settings under high-pressure
- Assessing and improving game play mechanics
- Find and report bugs/issues to Development
- Maintain the Quality Assurance pipeline from discovery through a fix to regression verification
- Create and follow Test Plans and Verifications
- Provide Qualitative feedback regarding the product
- Follow up with development and testing partners to ensure bugs are being logged and resolved
- Maintain Bug Database in JIRA
- Translate test plans to TestRail
Contract Role: May – Sept 2022
Why work with us?
Your work will be showcased in AAA games that are household names worldwide. On top of the exciting work and awesome teams you will collaborate with, we also have great benefits, opportunities to grow and learn through in-house webinars and courses, and first-class onsite amenities.