Gram Games is the studio behind some of the most popular mobile titles like 1010!, Six!, and Merge Dragons! We do things differently here: we work in small self-managing teams, enabling you to have an incredible amount of ownership, autonomy, and impact. We'll never ask you to abandon your craft and just focus on managing others or workload.
At Gram, everyone is expected to have a razor-sharp focus on what creates tangible impact: impact on their team, impact on their work environment, and impact on the overall company strategy. If you are motivated by autonomy, constant improvement, collaboration, and a sense of belonging this is the right job for you.
As a Senior UI/UX Artist at Gram Games, you will work closely with other artists, producers, game designers, and developers as part of an experienced team, where both your technical skills and creativity will help create exciting new content for our players.
- Produce creative, player-focused, and easy to use wireframes, user flows, and supporting documentation for our games
- Create stunning User Interface art assets that are flexible, efficient, and in a variety of styles
- Design and implement user interface screens, transitions, animations, and VFX etc.
- Work closely with designers and artists to establish a consistent visual identity.
- Collaborate with engineers and technical artists to carry designs from concept into final implementation.
- At least 3+ years of user interface and artwork creation experience
- Strong visual design skills and a deep understanding of usability design
- Experience in designing and implementing UI artwork for mobile games.
- Solid proven experience of User Interface design
- Open to receiving feedback from the team and proactive in learning and developing skills
- Excellent visual design skills with regard to colour theory, layout and typography with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Understanding of technical constraints, optimization and implementation
- Knowledge of current trends in user interface design.
Nice to have
- Concept art skills with a good eye for composition and colour
- Experience in animation and VFX
- Experience in using the Unity3D Game Engine
- Experience in conducting user research and evaluating user feedback
- Experience in designing for iOS, Android, or other mobile platforms
In return for bringing your expertise to this top priority role, we can offer some of the best benefits in the Games industry!
- Highly competitive salary
- Private medical care
- Awesome onsite chef serving breakfast, lunch, and lots of treats (naughty and nice)
- Life insurance and a favourable pension scheme
- Healthcare cash plan including dental and optical coverage
- Yoga, massages, fitness classes
- Amazing tech to work with and consoles to play and relax with everywhere you look!