Sr Gameplay Software Engineer
GluSports is a studio with a strong culture of ownership and agency. We work in a lively, collaborative environment and are passionate about producing the types of games and content that we’d love to play. We’ve had amazing success with MLB Tap Sports Baseball, and we’re also launching WWE Universe while beginning development on our newest title with the Deer Hunter IP!
Whether you are a massive sports fan or not, our studio prides itself on having intensely passionate people who love having a great time at work and being part of a winning team down in San Mateo. We’re looking for a Sr. Software Engineer who has passion for making great games!
You'll most often be:
- Implementing a wide variety of game features in C# using Unity including:
- AI and NPC behaviors
- Camera Movement
- 3D Gameplay Mechanics
- Own and completing core client side technical features
- Working with team members to iterate and refine gameplay, metagame, and core tech
- Helping make and ship high-quality, successful products!
At GluSports, we believe in advancing the capabilities of everyone we work with. You’ll be exposed to, and will continue to hone your skills in:
- Working with UGUI
- Mobile game development experience
- Having prior experience with the above, or prior experience shipping at least one 3D game is a huge plus as well!
If you have a passion for any of the following:
- Anything that really drives your life, keeps you up late and gets you out of bed early
- Taking the initiative and starting your own project, company or product in the past as a direct result of your passion
- The Atari sensation: Cyberball (Seriously, we have a league) or MTG
And your skills and experience include:
- At least 6 years of professional game development experience
- Experience with implementing core gameplay features and systems in a 3D game.
- Familiarity with client-server game architectures
- Strong communication skills