Hello, we’re Glowmade! ✨
We're a small, exciting company and the goal of our games is to unlock people's imagination and help them express themselves in wonderful, fun ways. Right now we're busy building a new multiplayer cooperative game with an ambitious creative wrapper around it, but we need YOU to help us on some super secret things!
This is an opportunity to play a crucial role in our expanding team. Reporting to the company's art director Adam Sibbick, you'll be tasked with helping define ‘THE LOOK!’ as you influence the visual direction and implementation of a secret new universe!
From day one we would like you to…
- Take the sparkly loose chippings of a unique concept and expand it into a visually beautiful realisation.
- Communicate the artistic vision to senior management, from napkin sketches to fully realised 3d worlds.
In six months you will be…
- The executor of the game’s visual direction.
- Creating 2d and 3d assets to flesh out this exciting concept.
- Managing and communicating the visual direction to the senior management team.
- A central, supportive member of our small team.
- Also...Having fun!
The ideal candidate will…
- Be able to create and develop 2d visualisation, carrying through from concept creation to game-ready 3d realisation.
- Have confidence in their 2D concepting and 3D modelling skills.
- Have previous experience leading an art-related area in shipped games or projects.
- Feel comfortable communicating their artistic ideas to a wider team.
A few more bits...
This is an opportunity for you to make a significant contribution not only to the game but to our team and the company. Everyone at Glowmade has a voice, and it's important to us that you feel empowered and are given the time and space to use it.
We're based in Guildford, UK and the ideal candidate will be working onsite in our studio. We offer competitive wages and we are an actively equal opportunities employer.
If all of the above sounds exciting and you think you can fill this pivotal role, please get in touch. No agencies please!
All applicants should provide examples of their work via a website, blog, email, or online album to be considered for this position.