Project Coordinator - Creative Studio
As a Project Coordinator you will oversee that projects are delivered with excellency and see that they achieve their business goals. This includes creating project plans, keeping track of the scope, guaranteeing that work is visible and that the team and stakeholders are aligned. To do this, you will have experience project managing/coordinating in creative or other fast-paced environments.
- Project Delivery: Assist in the development of schedules and workflows, while identifying risks and eliminating blockers. Keep track of timelines, backlogs, milestones and work close to producers to guarantee that the project is on track.
- Process Excellence: Identify opportunities to improve processes and implement changes. Constantly assess feedback from the team and promote continuous improvement.
- Communication: Facilitate team meetings while keeping track of dependencies and decisions. Coordinate efforts, synchronize and prioritize with other team members.
- Visibility: Communicate and align regularly with stakeholders, teammates and vendors about the status of projects. Make sure that work is visible on the team’s tools.
- 2-4 years managing/coordinating projects on creative or other fast-paced environments;
- Knowledge/experience in Agile Methodology;
- Highly adaptable individual and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Excellence teamwork and organization skills;
- Sharp communication skills, both in Portuguese and English, with the ability to interface with teammates, vendors and stakeholders from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Passionate about the gaming industry;
- Experience at the game industry is a plus;