Creator Program Managers aren’t afraid to jump into the fray and make things happen. We are looking for doers! You will support the entire process of running multiple influencer marketing campaigns and help maintain a healthy creator community for a trading card game. You will work with our influencer team to execute everything from the moment each campaign contract is signed until the moment we hand our customer a beautiful report showing them the amazing work you did. You’ll be using our proprietary Gamesight platform, which includes all the tools necessary to run campaigns at scale. While these tools will help you, campaign management is not for the faint of heart. You’ll be communicating with creators and representatives for this IP across a wide range of tools: email, Skype, Discord, WeChat, WhatsApp, Telegram, Slack, Twitter, Basecamp, BlooshChat. Okay, BlooshChat isn’t real, but the rest are, and you WILL get DMs on them!
Ultimately, you’ll be working with content creators on Twitch, YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, and more to help spread the word about amazing new features and updates for this online trading card game.
What you'll do:
- Establish and grow a vibrant creator community for an online trading card game with creature collection elements.
- Run influencer marketing campaigns from start to finish, including choosing the right influencers for the product or event and backing your choices up with data.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the content creator community, and make recommendations on strategy based on your knowledge.
- Work with the customer’s internal marketing team to provide creative ideas for activations.
- Recruit and mobilize thousands of dedicated and excited influencers to promote our customer’s game.
- Review and vet creator applications.
- Answer questions and start conversations with creators, providing excellent creator support and driving engagement.
- Build, own, and organize communications & relations with our network of influencers.
- Distribute game keys & marketing assets to creators and create social posts that match the customer’s branding and voice, all while keeping your eye on approaching deadlines.
- Work with the rest of the Gamesight team to keep them informed of campaign progress and roadblocks.
- Ensure we are delivering high-quality content and results that meet our customer’s goals and efficiently utilize their budget.
- Learn different content styles on platforms like YouTube, TikTok, and Twitch, including the economics of influencer marketing.
Who you'll work with:
- You’ll work alongside our Influencer Campaign Managers, other Creator Program Managers, the Sales team, and additional supporting staff to plan and execute campaigns.
- You’ll work directly with the customer’s team, attending regular sync calls, communicating daily, and staying up to date on everything coming down the pipeline.
- You’ll stay in close contact with Account Executives throughout the campaigns, as they’ll be the main point of contact between Gamesight and the customer.
- You’ll work closely with our Data Analysts to generate comprehensive talent discoveries and post-campaign reporting for our customers.
- Expect to sit with our Developers, Marketing team, and Solutions Engineers to help you understand and improve the product. You might work directly with those folks to develop collateral material or create automation.
- Familiarity with and LOVE of trading card and/or battle arena games like Digimon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokémon, Brawl Stars, TemTem, Marvel SNAP, Monster Hunter Stories, and titles that have vibrant creator communities and dedicated organic followings. 🎮 Please only apply if you actively play similar games and engage in their communities. ✅
- Deep understanding of the Twitch/Twitter/YouTube/TikTok gaming space, its trends, and its influencers. 🧠
- Excellent interpersonal, emailing, writing, and speaking skills. 📝
- Ready to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. 🚤
- Willing to set boundaries. It can be easy to overwork when working on campaigns, especially remotely. You need to be willing to set realistic deadlines & expectations with our customers and stop working when the day is done, with very few exceptions. ⛔
- Strong organizational skills to ensure each campaign runs smoothly, on schedule, and hits all the key beats. 🤓
- You are eager to learn. As a pioneer in a new space, there are still uncharted territories to be explored. You have a hunger for learning and an interest in being the best at what you do. 📚
Nice to Haves:
- Previous exposure to content creation on YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, or TikTok.
- Experience working with Twitch, YouTube, MCNs, content creators, or agencies.
- A background that includes working in campaign management or community management.
- Familiarity with using data and technology to create innovative brand experiences.
- Gamesight empowers publishers to build strong communities, engage the right influencers, and effectively measure marketing performance against actual sales and installs. 📈
- Work with a team that gets shit 💩 done in a flexible and independent environment.
- Work closely with major game developers and publishers and assist them in launching some of the world's most successful and loved games. 😎
- Work with gaming's top influencers and the communities that make games great.🏆
- Enjoy perks like medical & dental coverage, unlimited vacation and sick leave, 401(k) with 3% matching, and a learning budget. ✨
- Laid back + remote work environment, virtual game nights, Magic: The Gathering drafts, Destiny raids, and more! 🎮💥
We value diversity and welcome applications from talented individuals in many regions; however, please note that only candidates who are eligible to work in the United States will be considered for full-time employment.
If you are selected for the position but do not possess the necessary authorization to work in the United States, we may offer you the opportunity to work with us as an independent contractor.
🎮 Gaming is our core - We are all-in on gaming. We obsess over the quirks of the games marketing ecosystem, creating purpose-built solutions and anticipating customer needs like no one else. Our expertise in data and marketing creates value for customers, but our shared passion is what builds enduring relationships. And as gamers, we have more fun with our work, too!
🚀 Our customers’ growth is our obsession - Our commitment is always to the customer and their success. We grow when our customers grow, so we use the full power of our expertise and data to help them be successful. Our most successful customers don’t just come to us for one-off engagements but work with us year after year as long-term partners to expand their business. Our aim is to make Gamesight known for exceeding expectations and delighting those we work with.
🧙 Data is our magic- We are pioneers and innovators in the field of data analytics. We discover insights that transform businesses and inspire the games industry. We will never stop inventing and looking for new ways to interpret how communities form, games are played, and new products are discovered.
🤝 Teamwork makes the dream work - We are exploring uncharted territory and inventing new solutions. We believe that diversity of backgrounds, ideas, and skills multiplies our ability to solve these problems by looking at our challenges from as many angles as possible. Our team is collaborative, supportive, and accountable to one another. We earn trust with each other so we can work quickly, stay flexible, learn from our losses, and achieve more as a team.
Equal Opportunity: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We're strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business.