Jr. Video Game Data Collection Specialist
Do you eat, breathe and sleep video games? If the answer is yes then we have the perfect job for you. You will be joining a young and dynamic team of super-stars tasked with the crucial responsibility of collecting, analysing and curating video game data and content.
Scouring the internet for the latest gaming information and announcements, curating only the best and most accurate data, regular communication with game developers and publishers and quality assurance will be your primary responsibilities. We will expect you to take ownership of your work and deliver results while granting you considerable freedom in reaching your goals.
Data Operations forms the back bone of our company. You will be joining us where our biggest ideas and best innovations originate.
- You are passionate about video games and have a good understanding of core and casual games on a variety of platforms from PC and consoles to mobile.
- You are obsessively detail oriented and can't bear the thought of anything slipping by you.
- You love working in a team of like-minded people and make them your second family.
- You can handle a multitude of tasks without breaking a sweat.
- You are an effective communicator
What we’re like
Are you bursting with motivation and spirit? Can you gel with optimistic and modern people? If the answer is yes then you're just like us and we want you. We work hard, play hard and always test our limits.
This is a full-time position only.
In the cover letter share:
- Why you are a good fit for the role
- What games you are currently playing
- Talk about a recently released game that did not meet your expectations and why
- What upcoming unreleased games you are looking forward to
Your application will not be processed if you do not follow this step.
Salary: Rs 2-4 lacs/year depending on work experience and interview performance.