(Closed) C++ Developer (Automation team)
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has a team of over 4600 people in 27 studios spread across the world. With over 500 games developed and marketed in 120 countries, Gameloft generated over 1,7 billion tablet and smartphone downloads. 20 million users access daily our games downloading on average 1 million new games every day.
Gameloft Romania, through it’s over 750 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2 Global Front, Terminator Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.
Are you passionate about video games? Do you want to keep progressing in an exciting, young and dynamic environment?
Gameloft Romania is currently seeking a C++ Developer!
We would be happy to work with a friendly and communicative IT fellow, who is experienced with C++
As part of the Test Automation Team, you will build tools which will include desktop, mobile (iOS, Android and Windows) as well as server applications
Your challenge will be
- Develop, support and improve Game C++ code/tools/libraries/scripts for continuous integration, automated testing, data crossing/validation
- Collaborate with Game teams, investigate and recommend innovative automated test approaches and processes for games that are in QA’s testing scope
- Participate in designing and developing testing automation framework/tools that can support component-level/gameplay/AI/UI testing automation for new functionalities
- Continuously improve automated testing methodologies in order to enable testers to maximize test coverage to the full depth of the products
- 2 years C++ experience
- Experience with cross-platform development (Windows, Linux, iOS, Android) is a plus
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Python) is appreciated
- Strong analytical skills, creativity, and detail-oriented
- Must be self-motivated and able to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a development team with a co-operative attitude
- Good communication and organizational skills
- English language – written and spoken – is mandatory
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you?
- A modern office complex including
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- 3 massage rooms inside the building.
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball.
- A dedicated Kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes.
- Free Aikido, Aerobic, Zumba, Yoga, TRX classes inside the gym.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system.
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- A chance to work in a real multinational team.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard.
We can’t wait to find our next great team member!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months