Fnatic is looking for an enthusiastic intern to join our Finance team at a time of significant growth. Fnatic's unique brand and business model sees us engaged in a variety of commercial activities, from partnerships with global brands to direct-to-consumer product sales. You'll get the opportunity to learn and own a range of finance tasks, from reconciling employee expenses, purchase ledger management through to credit control and reconciliation. This is a great opportunity to kick-off your Finance career in a boom industry within a vibrant team looking to shape the future of Esports.
Your Mission Is To
- Process invoices and purchase orders
- Assist with staff expense management and related processes
- Reconcile company credit cards
- Reconcile Fnatic's cash position daily
- Input data into a range of different systems/software, including Spendesk and Expensify
- Support the Management Accountant with month-end closing
- Ad-hoc projects as directed by your manager
We're looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting or similar with strong academic performance
- A love of spreadsheets, charts, and tables
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- A desire to work grow in a Finance career
- An organised, methodical way of working, comfortable working under pressure and to strict deadlines
- A natural gift for accuracy and attention to detail
- An approachable people manner and ability to understand the needs of various stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, other languages desirable
What We Have To Offer
- The chance to learn from an ambitious and super creative team, and enjoy the buzz of our fast-paced business
- Award winning office in the heart of Shoreditch in London
- Self-development book requests for the Fnatic Library
- Fnatic shop staff discount
- Fruit, drinks and snacks available daily in the office
- Regular lunch clubs, Friday drinks and other social activities
Fnatic is a global esports entertainment brand headquartered in London, laser-focused on seeking out, levelling up and amplifying gamers and creators. Our history is unparalleled. Founded in 2004, we are the most successful esports brand of the last decade, winning more than 200 championships across 30 different games.
Today, driven by entertainment, Fnatic is the channel through which the most forward-thinking brands communicate with young people. We deliver industry-leading content, experiences and activations through offices and facilities in cities between Los Angeles and Tokyo. And a future even brighter.
We are forerunners in competitive mobile gaming, as the first Tier 1 esports team to launch a presence in India. We pioneered the intersection of street culture and esports with merch collaborations, and will continue to lead the industry in relation to quality of pro wear and fan apparel. Our pros and creators will generate more than 100m hours of entertainment content in 2020, showcasing our global partners to an audience of more than 15m fans across our social platforms. In addition, our 'Fnatic Gear' consumer products will continue to level up and amplify the gaming performance of users wherever they are sold.