Epic Games is looking for a Support Engineer to provide technical support. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of C++ and development experience working with the Unreal Engine.
- Provide engineering advice and direction to Unreal Engine developers as they navigate difficult problems
- Debug, review and analyze minor and major issues including but not limited to bugs, crashes and runtime performance challenges.
- Assist in the creation and development of documentation materials
- Consult with a diverse group of developers both online and face-to-face
- Write well documented and optimized code for fixes, feature work, code reviews and other development oriented tasks
- Proven track record of strong C++ skills
- Experience debugging, especially in C++
- Experience solving complex problems and helping other developers
- Passion for helping other developers
- Interest in video games
- Self-motivated individual who takes ownership of the technical relationship with developers and works proactively to reduce friction and improve process
- Foundational knowledge of 3D application such as linear algebra, algorithms, rendering techniques, etc.
- Experience with UE4
If you'd like to be part of the future of the award-winning Unreal Engine, then we'd love to hear from you.
This is going to be Epic!